“EVERY DAY, EVERY GUEST WILL GET OUR BEST. SERVICE AND SMILE, THE EXTRA MILE.”
In-Group Hospitality maintains an extensive library of best practices, analytical tools, and systems, fused by standardized procedures that contribute to the development of sound strategy decisions. Some of these industry leading tools include:
• Centralized Revenue Management reporting for easy access to all historical data, trends, market conditions and public image
• Weekly or bi-weekly in-depth strategy sessions including competitive review, along with sales strategy support
• Value Assessment to assist in evaluating our competition’s strengths and capitalizing on opportunities
• Displacement Analysis and Profitability Assessments
• Daily, review and recommendations to ensure short term optimization
• Annual Budgeting and Forecasting
We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations by:
• Adhering to or exceeding brand Quality, Service and Safety standards for multiple brands
• Providing exceptional Training and Support to our valued associates
• Focusing on Efficiency and Productivity in yielding effective results
• Ensuring optimum resource utilization to achieve or exceed pre-defined Gross Operating Margins
• Engaging with property operations through daily summary review, weekly operations review, monthly profit and lass reviews, and quarterly property visits
• Formulation and implementation of annual budgets
Our goal is to deliver timely and accurate financial information to our investors and management teams:
• Delivering investors with a return on their valuable hotel investment.
• Offering adequate training and support to all levels of management.
• Supporting management with key financial information and metrics that can be readily used in improve a hotel’s performance.
• Ensuring all required tax, legal and insurance information are also filed timely and accurately.
• Preparing special reports and recommendations as needed.
• Monitoring and protecting the assets of each business unit by incorporating appropriate audit and reconciliation measures.
• Providing each business unit with advanced cloud based secure processing of all accounting transactions for each hotel.
We are dedicated to strategic leadership in:
• Sales staff recruitment
• Sales reviews
• Collateral development
• Comprehensive sales and marketing plans
• Advertising and public relations
• Market trend analysis
• In depth knowledge and supervision of major brands
• Continued education via brand and industry sales training resources